Traffic Rules in India
Traffic rules in India came into result from July 1989 as Rules of the Road Regulation. If you have 2 wheel or 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler vehicles then you need to know about the traffic rules before drive.
There are few basic traffic rules and regulations that we need to know when driving or riding:
1. Always obey the traffic signals as lights, instructions board and policeman.
2. Only overtake to same direction vehicles from right side.
3. Don’t Take U turn when prohibited sign available there.
4. Vehicles should slow down before zebra crossings, road corners, intersections.
5. Give sides to emergency vehicles like Ambulances and fire beggared.