How to Use Linkedin for Business
LinkedIn is a social network created for professionals to find jobs and hire someone to give them an opportunity. Students, Job Seekers, Employers and employees are creating thousand of LinkedIn accounts on a daily basis. But did you know that this is a great platform to promote yourself and your business.
Top 5 Ways to Promote Your Business on LinkedIn
Here we will learn you, how you can promote your profile and firm with linkedin.com:
1. Create Complete Profile:
Linkedin provide you option who helps you to complete your profile, but we will discuss on the options that are compulsory to get more trust from your target audience, as:
a) Profile Picture : Image should be clean, white backgrounded and properly cropped.
b) Basic Information : Your name, your role, your company, your location, education and your business category.
c) Contact Information : Customize profile URL, website and blog link, full address and linked to twitter.
d) Summary : Write short and sweet summary that tell everything about you. You can also attach work samples or about website link with your summary.
e) Skills & Endorsements : It will be provided to your friends by Linkedin to endorse your skills and visible in your profile when your friends endorse your skill. Really very catchy option for your profile and the first time viewers.
2. Create a company : To create a company on Linkedin, first of all you need web based email id. LinkedIn doesn’t support Free email services for this option. To create a company follow the steps:
a) Go To Main Menu >> Interests >> Companies >> Create
b) Add a company
c) Fill complete company information as Logo, Banner, About the Company, Website Link, Specialties, Industry, Company Type, Headquarters, Company Size and Founded Year. Your company will look like this on Linkedin.
3. Create a Group: Linkedin groups are the community where you can discuss and get an expert solution about your question. It is good to participate in a group related to your niche because all the members get a notification on their email when you discuss or created a new topic of the group. But did you know, you can also create a group about your service on Linkedin. You just need to follow the steps:
a) Go To Main Menu >> Interests >> Groups >> My Groups >> Create Group
b) Create a Group
c) Add a logo, check for agreement, type service related group name, add short and long summary about your blog, add your website URL and add the email id where you want notification.
4. Send Bulk Message: You can send any message to 50 friends through Linkedin. This process is really very simple. You just type a character in the “Type a Name” box. It will provide you a list of friends, choose one friend and again type a character as same.
You can attache images, files and smiles with an email.
5. Post Activities on Linkedin: You can share an update, upload a photo and publish a blog post on this network. You should update your activities on a daily basis to catch the user’s attraction. You can also share your activities with related groups that you have already joined.
6. Find Friends and Groups with Advance Search: Advance search is a very strong tool provided by Linkedin network. By this tool you can find your friend by name, school, company, location, industry and title as well.
If you want to find a related group then you have to fill keywords, industry, location and language.
Linkedin is the best network for B2B and B2C sale. If you follow the above mentioned tips then you can create a successful network for sure.
Hope you would like the post, if you have any questions about these tips or find any error in this post, please inform us at email@example.com or join us at Google+ | Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin