Hair Tips of winter
We all know that in the winter keeping your hair feeling and looking good is a task in its self show the time to start thinking about ways to protect your hair from the damage that the winter element can cause.
Here is the tips that will help you maintain healthy, beautiful hair the season:
- It is a very simple tip is to wear a hat and your hair covered from the wind rain and snow. A great way to avoid this is to wrap your hair in a silk scarf before your putting your cozy, wool beanie. This helps to protect your hair from damage caused by the head rubbing against your hair and also cut down on the static.
- During the winter month, it’s a great idea to treat hair ones a week deep conditioning treatment. This will help to replenish the moisture, which tend to get depleted from things such as dry heat in your apartment and a cold winter air. This tip is quick and easy ways to lock moisture back into your hair.
- Include a hair mask into your weekly hair care routine. Leave it on overnight if you can and always remember to towel dry your hair first to read of any excess water.
- If you do use heated appliance frequently, the better way to keep your hair in the best shape is to use a good quality heat protect spray.
- Regular trims are essential. The most effective ways to keep your hair healthy is to get rid of those dry ends.
- Our hair color fades faster in the winter as we wash our hair more often due to weather conditions. Avoid washing your hair in hot water as dries out the hair. Instead, wash your hair in lukewarm water and blast with the cold water at the ends to help close and seal the hair cuticles.
- Avoid shampoo’s that contain sulphate as they can strip the hair color and leave your hair looking very dull.
- Limit the use of blow dryers and curling irons. If you must use them, try using leave in a conditioner first. Diffuse it on low heat, concentrating on the root. The less you deal with styling tools, the better of you’ll be.
- Check out your hair spray to make sure it doesn’t have high alcohol content. Likewise, avoid spray perfume in your hair both tend to make hair feel dry and brittle.
Why to Choose Vipin Hair Extensions?
- 100% client satisfaction
- 24*7 customer support
- Seamless communication
- High Quality Hair
If you are having any queries, related to our Hair extensions you can mail us.